Ecommerce Store Design
A fully designed WordPress/woo-commerce-based website with all product options configured and designed. (Up to 50 Products and Configurable Options) consistent with branding strategy. Worth $ 1399 /-
- Fully responsive website, tested on multiple devices (desktop, mobile & tablet)
- All Product banners are Designed for sales & promotional campaigns
- Fast Loading Sydney-Based Cloud Website hosting with DDOS Protection (Cloudflare Enabled)
- Online Payment integration through Stripe, PayPal, Direct Bank Deposit, Apple Pay, G-Pay, or any other payment provider of your choice (3 standards 2 custom)
- Real-time Shipping integration through a third-party provider (with live tracking, shipping/weight calculation during checkout)
- Complete Order, product, customer, and inventory management system through website backend. Which u can manage and update yourself.
- A 3 months Website Maintenance Package worth $ 750 (@ $ 250/M)
Search Engine Optimizations
An SEO Maintenance Package for 3 months worth $ 750 (@ $ 250/m)
- complete SEO strategy comprising both on-page and Off-Page SEO to increase website presence in Search Engines
- A keyword and competitor research to identify and target the right keywords. Including hotly searched keywords in content, headers, and other aspects of the website can enhance search visibility.
- An Optimised GMB (Google My Business) Page with Local Map Citations (150 Local Directories submission)
- On-page Product SEO to optimise targeted keywords (50 products) Each product page is Optimised with Targeted Keywords (header tags, meta tags, and alt tags)
- Off-Page SEO with over 300 High-Quality HIGH DR backlinks increasing your search profile.
- 3 Months of Initial SEO to bring your site Up in google ranks.
- Integration & setup of GA (Google Analytics) with Conversion goals setups
- Integration and setup of GSC (Google Search Console)
Social Media/Digital Marketing Package
A 3 Month Social Media Management Plan worth $ 750 (Growth Plan @ $ 250/m)
- Facebook Page Setup with Header banners and Logos
- Facebook Product catalogue setup with all product branding banners
- Create products banners to be shared on social media and links to the eCommerce website
- Create an Instagram Shop page with products and Banners
- Initial Target Audience setup for Ad Campaigns on social media.
- FB Business manager Setup to get you started with advertising and Meta products
- Quality Social media Posts designs (10 posts) to get you started with a professional social media presence (worth $ 300)
- Short-form Videos of products (3 Videos) to promote on social media and other channels including TikTok, Insta stories, Facebook reels or YouTube channels. (Worth 600$)
- A 1-month social media post calendar to promote your store and enhance brand/product awareness
This complete package would otherwise cost $4549/. But this bundle package would save you Almost 2000$ off. Which is a huge 45% Discount.
Australian eCommerce market!
With a revenue of US$31 billion in 2021, Australia is the eleventh largest eCommerce market, ahead of Russia and behind Canada.
The Australian eCommerce market increased by 15% in 2021, contributing to the global growth rate of 29%. eCommerce revenue continues to rise. New markets are emerging, and existing markets have the potential for expansion. Shopping online is popular in major cities such as Melbourne, Sydney, and Canberra. Regional areas, on the other hand, experienced rapid growth. In recent years, the buyer’s decision-making process has shifted dramatically. Buyers conduct extensive online research before speaking with a salesperson.
Social Media Management
If you want to have a successful online store, just launching an online store is not enough. Driving traffic to your new store and generating sales will require a lot more than just setting up your brand-new store. While this is the first step, it’s not the last. The two most important factors to generate sales for an eCommerce store are Search Engines and social media.
87 per cent of e-commerce shoppers believe social media influences their purchasing decisions. One out of every four business owners sells on Facebook. 40% of merchants use social media to increase sales. 30% of consumers say they would make direct purchases through social media platforms.